e-Sword Bible Study Notes File
NOT files contain study notes which can be viewed within the free
e-Sword bible study program.
To obtain the free e-Sword bible study program, click on the icon below. Once
you have downloaded and installed e-Sword, download the NOT file and place it
in the same directory where e-Sword was installed and restart e-Sword. The NOT
file will now appear in the list of available study notes.
e-sword Bible Study Software (for Windows)
Opening the Study Notes File in e-Sword
- Close e-Sword if it is already running.
- Copy the NOT file into the same directory e-Sword is installed in.
- Restart e-Sword.
- Click on the Study Notes tab in the commentary pane (see below).
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the listbox at the bottom of the Study Notes window (see below) and select the name of the file you downloaded.
- Navigate to the book, chapter, and verse associated with the study or click on the Locate Study Notes Icon (binoculars with a pen) to list all the study note locations in the study.