Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
We collect the following information:
Information we collect is used in the following ways:
- Email address of those who subscribe to our newsletter.
- Name, email, and postal address who those who make donations.
None of the information we collect is shared, except as required by law (e.g., donation records required by an auditing authority).
The information we collect is not stored on a cloud-based server or by a service-provider. The information is stored on our own computers: secured by a firewall, antivirus software, and encryption.
Send an email to contact@SpiritAndTruth.org providing the your email address and requesting that we delete your information from our records.
- Email Address - The email address of subscribers is used for sending newsletters.
- Donor Name, Email and Postal Address - The name, email, and postal address of donors is retained for financial records.
 - Donation information is provided to us by PayPal.com. The name, email, and postal address are those associated with the PayPal account through which a donation is made.