Websites and Organizations
· Access Research Network (www.arn.org)
· Answers In Genesis (www.answersingenesis.org)
· Creation Research Society (www.creationresearch.org)
· Creation Science Evangelism (www.drdino.com)
· Institute for Creation Research (www.icr.com)
· Revolution Against Evolution (www.rae.org)
· Creation Magazine (for the family) - www.answersingenesis.org
· Creation Ex-Nihilo Technical Journal (now “Technical Journal” or “TJ”) - www.answersingenesis.org
· Creation Research Society Journal - www.creationresearch.org
· Evolution: A Theory In Crisis by Michael Denton
· Darwin’s Black Box by Michael Behe
· Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds by Phillip Johnson
Theistic Evolution: Incompatible with the Bible
Attempts to fit the geological ages into the six days of
creation encounter serious scriptural problems. 
1. Gen. 1:2 - Geologists say that the earth’s waters gradually oozed out of its interior over long ages. Genesis says that the earth was covered with water from the beginning.
2. Gen. 1:7 - The “expanse” separating two great reservoirs of water is completely rejected by geologists.
3. Gen. 1:11- Geologists believe that life developed in the sea and later moved to land. Genesis 1:11, 20, and 21 contradict this order.
4. Gen. 1:14 - Evolutionary geology teaches that the sun and moon are at least as old as the earth, whereas Genesis 1:14-19 says they were made right in the middle of the period of creation, on the fourth day.
5. Gen. 1:16 - Modern astronomers say the stars and galaxies evolved from helium at different times.
6. Gen. 1:16 - Modern astronomers say that the earth and other planets came from the sun and could not have preceded their source.
7. Gen. 1:20 - Evolutionists believe that fishes evolved hundreds of millions of years before birds.
8. Gen. 1:21 - Evolutionists believe that whales evolved from land animals which returned to the sea and did not precede terrestrial life.
9. Gen. 1:21 - Evolutionists believe that birds evolved from reptiles and could not have preceded them.
10. Gen. 1:24 - Evolutionist believe that animals evolved from common ancestors whereas Genesis teaches each type of animal reproduces within boundaries “after its kind.”
11. Gen. 1:28 - God told man to exercise dominion over every organism he had created in the previous days. According to geologic-age system, the vast majority of such organisms were already extinct ages before man appeared.
12. Gen. 1:29 - Man was originally a vegetarian according to scripture. Anthropologists maintain that the earliest men were not only hunters and meat gatherers, but probably cannibals.
13. Gen. 1:31 - The Bible says that Adam was created on the sixth day. Genesis 5:5 tells us that Adam’s life span totaled 930 years. This had to include some years following the sixth day of creation because all was still ‘good’ throughout the sixth and seventh days. It is likewise evident that most of Adams years were after the Fall and expulsion from Eden. If the days of creation were vast stretches of time, then Adam lived from whatever point in the thousands of years of the sixth day at which he was created, and then through all of the thousands of years of the seventh day. Yet, his life totaled only 930 years. Obviously something is amiss.
14. Gen. 2:1-3 - God stopped creating after day six. Evolutionists maintain evolution is ongoing.
15. Gen. 2:17 - Evolutionists have animals and man suffering death before the fall. See also Rom. 5:12.
16. Gen. 3:19 - A key mechanism of evolution-natural selection-cannot operate prior to the Fall of Adam. Without death of nephesh animals, there can be no natural selection.