|A338 : by Tony Garland |
Every video on the SpiritAndTruth.org website can be downloaded for offline viewing. The videos associated with a presentation can be accessed by clicking the "Video Presentation" link for the presentation which will bring up the online video viewer.
On a computer, you can right-click on the link below the video viewer: "Right-click to download mp4 format" — and choose "save as" or "download linked file."
On an iPhone or iPad things are a bit more complex.
Videos tend to be quite large (on the order of 500 megabytes each) so your iPhone or iPad will need to have sufficient free space to store the video.
- Install a video player application such as VLC For Mobilea, PlayerXtremeb, or GoodReaderc, on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad, navigate to the video on our website.1
- Touch-and-hold the link to access the MP4 video: "Right-click to download mp4 format."
- When a pop-up menu appears, select "Copy" (to copy the link to the video to the clipboard).
- Close the Safari web browser.
- Launch the application installed in step #1 on your iPad or iPhone.
- Choose the Network, From URL, Download, or similarly-named tab or action in the application.
- The link copied in step 3 above may already be shown. If not, paste the link copied in step #3.
- The app should now download and play the video (the video may start playing while it completes downloading in the background).
- Once the video has completed downloading, a copy of the video will remain on your device which can be viewed without a connection to the Internet.
A similar process can be used to download MP3 (audio) recordings for offline access—which have the advantage of being much, much smaller (faster to download, using less storage on the device).
Audios may also be accessed using the podcast links shown on our subscriptiond page.